My Services to Buyers
Buying a home is an exciting undertaking for buyers. Quickly, however, it can become daunting unless you have a skilled and qualified agent to walk you step-by-step through the process. Finding the right home in an ideal neighborhood that aligns with your budget takes an experienced professional, like myself, to make the process as seamless as possible. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you hire me as your agent:
- When buying a home, you will be best served by having an agent that has earned the Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE) designation, which is the most comprehensive negotiation designation program in real estate. As such an expert, I can negotiate your deal with confidence, professionalism and great skill for your ultimate success. I have also earned the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) accreditation which means I am a specialized practitioner committed to working exclusively for you with the utmost confidentiality to represent and protect your rights and interests.
- Every buyer has a wish list, some may be quite extensive. We will review together in great detail what you desire in a home. My goal is to present homes to you that are carefully tailored to fit your criteria so that every home you visit is a viable option.
- If you haven’t already established a relationship with a lender, I can provide you with referrals to the top local lenders in the area specifically matched to your financial position. Getting pre-approved is an essential step that precedes your home search.
- Having a pulse on the market means I can lead you to the most desirable neighborhoods that fit your price point. You will also benefit from the valuable relationships I have established with fellow realtors across agencies over the years. I will reach out through my extensive network, making appointments to tour all properties specific to your wish list, until we find the perfect home for you.
- When you identify homes of interest, I will gather all the information you need about the home, lot, and neighborhood. This will include any details associated with a potential Home Owners Association so you can make the most informed decision possible.
- As your agent I will perform a careful market analysis so you can be confident in the price before you make an offer. I will compile and organize all the necessary documents and will use my extensive negotiation experience to secure in careful detail and strict legality the contract leading to the final closing of your desired home.
- It will be a great benefit to you to have a Realtor with such firm relationships across the real estate community. This includes the best home inspectors, lenders, contractors, builders, and home warranty companies. Through my carefully selected network, you can feel secure that your home purchase will be a “smooth” process all the way to closing.