My Services to Sellers
Selling your home is a multifaceted, time-consuming and oftentimes emotional process, especially if you haven’t walked the path before. It takes a considerable amount of meticulous preparation. Having a full time/full service agent who is experienced in taking care of the details in this complex transaction can help you avoid the difficulties and mistakes first-time home sellers often face. As your agent, I will draw upon my experience and extensive training to do everything I can to help you secure the best price for your home in the fastest manner possible in order to help you maintain your piece of mind and allow you to focus your time and energy toward your move.
First, I would like to highlight some significant offerings to the unique services I provide for sellers that many other realtors do not. I have extended my education to obtain the Master Certified Negotiation Expert and Seller Representative Specialist designations. Managing your risk and giving you the best representation possible are invaluable services I offer. I will provide a comparative market analysis on your home, a professional stager, some “soft” staging items, and hire a professional real estate photographer. I will hold an initial open house especially for realtors I have personally invited, and advertise on multiple social media and home search websites. You will also receive flyers, “just listed” post cards, a lockbox, and a high quality sign with sign rider.
Below I have detailed all of the ways I will serve you:
- As a certified Seller Representative Specialist (SRS), you can trust my efforts will center entirely on meeting your needs and goals. I have been specially trained in multiple manual and electronic marketing methods to distinctively promote your property, and have a comprehensive understanding of the importance of staging and accurate pricing. When you work with an SRS accredited agent you benefit from highly skilled negotiations combined with the highest levels of professional ethics and business practices leading to the best possible outcome. With an advance level of collaborative abilities across a variety of agencies, I can ensure the best prospective buyers have the chance to view your home.
- Whether buying or selling a home, it serves you best to have an agent that has earned the Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE) designation, which is the most comprehensive negotiation designation program in real estate. As such an expert, I can negotiate your deal with confidence and great skill for your ultimate success. I am experienced in aggressive contingency negotiations which are important in protecting you.
- During our first meeting I will provide a complimentary “Comparative Market Analysis” (CMA) showing the recent market activity for your area. After visiting your home, I can advise on improvements to be made and can connect you with specialists who can fix things up to maximize the value and appeal of your home.
- You can be confident that I will represent you and your home to agents and potential buyers with ultimate professionalism, respect, and sensitivity.
- I will obtain and carefully review the preliminary title report on your home so any issues can be resolved early.
- Presentation and marketing are everything. I provide a complimentary professional staging consultation, a few “soft staging” items and photography session. My professional stager will provide you with a detailed staging plan for each room in your house. Once you have completed the tasks on the “staging plan” checklist, a photographer who specializes in real estate photography will skillfully present your home in its best light. The marketing package you will receive includes an MLS listing with numerous photos and a virtual tour.
- I will host a “Realtor Tour” in your home, inviting multiple agents to preview your home so they can provide firsthand information to their clients. This also provides us helpful feedback so we can make early adjustments if necessary.
- There will be flyers for the signage out front, inside the home, and sent to other agents who will also receive an email about your new listing.
- I will produce and mail out at least 200 “Just Listed” postcards in the neighboring community.
- I will provide a professionally installed high quality “For Sale” sign along with a hanging sign rider that provides additional information about your property throughout the evolving sales process.
- I will install a lockbox at your property to enable convenient access for agents to show buyers the house.
- I will create a virtual tour of your house and advertise on multiple social media and home search websites (Facebook, YouTube, Zillow, Trulia etc.)
- You will be get a direct link to the virtual tour website.
- You will receive a copy of your listing as it appears to agents to evaluate.
- After every showing, I will follow-up with the agent to obtain feedback and answer questions.
- Weekly, you will receive a report regarding the feedback from all activity showing your home whether it came online, in private showings, or from an open house.
- I will supply all relevant documents along with the MLS listing to the agents of buyers who are writing an offer for a transparent and expedited process.
- I will present all offers to you, the seller.
- After receiving an offer, I will coordinate the buyer’s inspection and detail your possible negotiating alternatives.
- Follow the sale to closing including Appraisal, Title, and Mortgage
- Confirm the release of seller’s net proceeds, funding and recording of warranty deed and release of keys to the new homeowner
- When selling your house, it is important to manage risk. While not every risk can be controlled, as your agent I can significantly minimize your risk. For example, I confirm that the buyer has sturdy pre-approval documents and even obtains a commitment letter to ensure they are completely approved by the lender before they make an offer so you don’t lose valuable time and market position. Accurate disclosure documents are also very important.
You deserve the best representation possible for your largest financial investments!